Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Current Project list- Lysts

Burgundian Ensemble- Lysts
Gown, teal-blue with white trim (not done)
Kirtle, soft red linen, laced up the front (not done)
Henin, black, with sheer organza veil (hat done, veil not done)
Black headband with loop (not done)
Breast bands (not done)


Flemish kirtle and hood- Lysts
Kirtle, soft red linen, laced up the front (see above)
Kirtle, soft blue linen, laced up the front (not done)
Chemise, cream bubble gauze (not done)
Blue pin-on sleeves (not done)
White coif, linen (not done)
Open hood, red linen (done)
Open hood, black linen (not done)

I am probably insane for planning all this for Lysts considering its barely 2 weeks away, but I think overall it should go together pretty quickly. I have the patterns for everything all worked up, now all I have to do is make sure I have all the fabric I need and the time to actually sew all of it. Thats going to be the tricky part.....finding the time.

Still, nothing ventured.....

No comments:

Post a Comment