Friday, June 19, 2009

Next Project: Elizabeth Seyntmaur dress



The minute I first saw this dress and that fabulous headdress, I had a feeling it would eventually come around to my wanting to make it. Im fairly sure that Elizabeth Seyntmaur isnt a Burgundian lady, or even married to one.....but her fashion sense is obviously along my own and well, it just looks like a great dress! While Im fairly picky about my clothing and if I can I like to keep the methods of creation period, Im not above wanting to make a dress just because its cool, or even using methods that arent period if it means I can achieve the look a little easier (or stay within an already tight budget.) That said, I am confidant that this dress is going to be a stunner, and easily made just in time for the Tiny Tourney in 2 weeks.

1 comment: